Oklahoma Football with Lush Fashion Lounge

Happy August friends! This has got to be one of the most action packed summers of all times! We have traveled our little hearts out! We are home and settled , and getting the kids ready for school. Which only means one thing. Fall is right around the corner, which in Oklahoma is just a slang for Football!

Here in Oklahoma it’s a pretty big to do. I passed a billboard yesterday with the countdown. I think there are only 34 more days until kickoff.  Some folks root for Oklahoma State University, some root for The University of Oklahoma, and some houses are divided. I’m a pretty confused soul myself! I grew up an OU fan, (as did my husband) but he graduated from OSU, so really we root for both. And if I’m being really honest here, I root for whoever has the cuter shirt. Are you with me ladies?

So, with that being said you can imagine how excited I am to team up with Lush Fashion Lounge and bring you a sneak peek at their new collegiate line that launches Monday online and in stores! This line was created exclusively for Lush! These shirts are not only adorable and unique but they are comfortable to the max! Some are printed on PIKOS, and when I saw that It was GAME ON!

Of course I had to show you both teams…

Crochet cardi in black available here

Similar denim shirt available here

All shirts available online and in stores Monday Morning!

Be sure to follow me on instagram! Lush, myself and some of my favorite Oklahoma bloggers have a great giveaway planned! You don’t want to miss it!

Xoxo

With Style,

Monica

SHARE:

17 Comments

1. GlamKaren August 3, 2015 / 1:42 pm

LOVE football season…those shirts are great! Love the photo of you in action catching the ball! Nice!
    xx, Karen
    Glam Karen

2. Olivia DeFilippo August 3, 2015 / 2:43 pm

OMG what a fun post!! I am absolutely loving this background of this post. Cute backdrop! Those strappy sandals in the first few photos are to die for! OMG.

3. Kaylah Burton August 3, 2015 / 2:48 pm

I Love being able to still look stylish in the stands (and on the field for your matter!) These shirts are absolutely perfect, I just need to find some super cute shirts for Miami University 🙂

4. Adaleta Avdic August 3, 2015 / 2:57 pm

I am obsessed with your shoes because those are super cute & you are rocking them. I’m super excited for football season (as I’m sure most people are) because that means lots of beer, chips, hot dogs and the best food 😉 …oh and a good sport! The shirts look super cute & I’m going to keep them out a bit more! xx

5. McKenna August 3, 2015 / 3:44 pm

So fun! I love finding new collegiate themed brands! Here in Louisiana its just a way of life to be glued to the TV watching all of the games! xo
    McKenna
    stylewaltz.com

6. kcurrierlewis August 3, 2015 / 6:17 pm

I am a huge football fan! I cannot believe the season is almost here! I love all the new boutiques coming out with more football gear!
    xo, Kyla – KyMarieC / @kycurrierlewis

7. styleiseverything August 4, 2015 / 2:36 am

Girl I’m so glad I’m not the only one that has football on the brain! I love fall for 3 reasons: cooler weather, the clothes and FOOTBALL! I went to Alabama so needless to say Saturday is totally devoted to football, I have a feeling you’re the same way!! Counting down the days with you!
    Love the gladiators!!

xo
    styleiseverythingblog.com

8. ellespann August 4, 2015 / 11:17 am

these are so cute!! I’ve never been to stillwater, but I have been to norman and that is a perfect tee for OU!
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

9. Samantha August 4, 2015 / 11:34 am

How adorable!!! I’m from Ohio and love football but I live in GA so it’s all I hear about in the fall haha

10. Ivette August 4, 2015 / 3:45 pm

Your pictures are so fun!! And those gladiator sandals are aaaaaamazzinnnggg <3

xo Ivette

11. Brooke August 4, 2015 / 4:19 pm

Seriously, how cute are you! Love the gear! I’m a big football fan as well and our household is getting excited for the season!

xo,
    Brooke | KBStyled

12. teamwiking August 4, 2015 / 9:25 pm

Cute photos, I love the jumping one! And these shirts are so festive, they’re perfect!

13. Victoria August 4, 2015 / 10:51 pm

Oh my goodness, that jumping photo is adorable! I can’t get over how cute it is!
    xx, Victoria
    memphismadeblog.com

14. Nickie August 11, 2015 / 1:47 pm

How fun!! I love game day attire, makes me miss college 🙁 This is my first football season out of college since I graduated in December so I definitely need to get some new game day stuff for games (as an alum)!

xo, Nickie